AuScope projects, datasets and research infrastructure components are accessible by:
- Individual researchers
- Government organisations including;
- State and Territory Surveys
- Geoscience Australia
- Other NCRIS Capabilities
- Universities, particularly Earth Science and Mathematics Faculties
- Industry related groups such as Chambers of Commerce and Industry Associations
- Research Institutes
- Major companies involved in minerals, petroleum and energy exploration
AuScope infrastructure is now accessible across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
More information regarding AuScope’s programs can be found on the individual pages along with the Program Director contact details and downloadable support material.